Give customers remote support, estimates and capture leads.
Add a Bell to your website so visitors can video chat with a real person from your team.
Connect virtually anywhere from desktop or mobile.
Earlier this year, a sea of change was signaled in the e-commerce space, with both Apple and Sonos announcing that they would be adding live video chat functionality to their websites. Apple’s head of retail explained that the company is rolling out this initiative “to deliver an even more personalized experience for our customers, meeting them where they are to deliver the best of Apple.” Sonos added their “live expert” functionality with the same goal in mind; as described on their website, the video chat will let prospective customers “see and learn more about our products, find answers to questions, and get to know Sonos better.” Both companies appear to be betting on the power of live video to enhance the experience of their customers and prospective customers.
Should your business follow the lead of these early adopters by adding live video to your website? Here are five ways that live video can lead to a better experience for your customers and prospects:
1. Enhanced personal connection: Live video allows for face-to-face interactions between customers and service representatives, which can help build trust and rapport.
2. Improved communication: Visual cues and body language can enhance communication and understanding, making it easier to resolve issues and answer questions.
3. Faster problem resolution: In some cases, live video can allow customer service representatives to see the issue firsthand, making it easier to diagnose problems and provide accurate solutions.
4. Product demonstrations: Live video can be used to show customers how to use a product or service, offering a more interactive and engaging experience compared to text or audio instructions.
5. Increased customer satisfaction: A positive live video interaction can lead to higher customer satisfaction and potentially increased loyalty to a brand or company.
To hear more about how LiveSwitch can help improve your customer experience with live video, contact us.
LiveSwitch offers live video solutions to help businesses grow and to build human connection in a simpler, more sustainable way. Our core products include LiveSwitch Contact, a virtual estimates platform that helps businesses save time, cover more ground and increase sales, LiveSwitch Concierge, which lets businesses easily add live video chat and support to their websites, and LiveSwitch Video, a highly personalized video conferencing solution with no downloads or registration required. LiveSwitch also provides a developer platform, a cross-platform Software Development Kit built upon WebRTC, that allows customers to build live video into groundbreaking applications in telehealth, virtual events, live entertainment, education, video conferencing, augmented reality, gaming and more. To learn more about LiveSwitch, visit LiveSwitch.com.