LiveSwitch Contact Introduces 14-Day Free Trial for Moving Companies
Jackie Drumm Nov 13, 2023 12:12:44 PM
Raleigh, NC, November 13, 2023 — LiveSwitch, a leading provider of video communication solutions, is pleased to announce the launch of a 14-day free trial of LiveSwitch Contact, a tool that is transforming the way moving companies conduct job estimates. This initiative offers moving companies the opportunity to experience LiveSwitch Contact's benefits without financial commitment.
LiveSwitch Contact is a simple video communication platform used by hundreds of moving companies across the world, including industry leaders such as Wirks Moving and Storage and 2 College Brothers, to win more jobs, streamline operations, and improve customer service.
LiveSwitch Contact allows moving companies to:
- Save time and money by spending less time driving to in-person estimates and connecting with shippers using video instead.
- Grow their businesses by providing estimates for more moves in a shorter period of time without having to expand their team.
- Improve the accuracy of estimates by creating a full visual inventory of rooms and items so they can show up with the correct trucks and team members.
- Improve documentation. With automatically uploaded recordings, the LiveSwitch Contact dashboard serves as documentation for claims.
LiveSwitch Contact doesn’t require a download by either the moving company or their customers, making it simple to get started and use consistently. Blake Fitzpatrick of Sunshine Movers recently commented on this aspect of using LiveSwitch Contact. “Overall, my team went from doing virtuals only when they had to, to doing them every time they were able to,” Fitzpatrick said. “This is 100% due to the user friendliness of the app for both the customer and my staff,” he added.
There are four ways moving companies are using LiveSwitch Contact:
1. To text a client a meeting link to instantly start a two-way live video session. All sessions are automatically recorded and uploaded to a personal dashboard.
2. To request a video from a client so they can record when it's convenient for them.
3. To record a video of a job for themselves while on-site.
4. To receive videos through their website.
To sign up for the 14-day free trial of LiveSwitch Contact, moving companies can visit our dedicated free trial page. There is no credit card required.
LiveSwitch is a leading provider of innovative communication solutions that empower individuals and businesses to connect, communicate, and collaborate seamlessly. The company’s core products include LiveSwitch Contact, a text message-to-video call and recording software, LiveSwitch Concierge, a live video chat and support platform, and LiveSwitch Video, a simple video conferencing solution. LiveSwitch also provides a developer platform, built upon WebRTC, that allows customers to build live video into groundbreaking applications of any kind. To learn more about LiveSwitch, visit LiveSwitch.com.